Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Taron Johnson Color Rush Jersey

One of the earliest bricks in the wall between Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers came when Rodgers was drafted Youth
Rashaan Evans Jersey
, and the older quarterback said:聽鈥淢y contract doesn鈥檛 say I have to get Aaron Rodgers ready to play. Now hopefully he watches me and gets something from that.鈥?/p>
But over time, that wall has come down, and Favre said that after talking to Rodgers, the current Packers quarterback understands him.
鈥淲e talked about that,鈥?Favre said during an interview on ESPN 540. 鈥淗e said Taron
Johnson Color Rush Jersey
, 鈥業 get it now. I get what you were saying, or how you carried yourself.鈥?. . .
鈥淭here is no clause that says, 鈥榊ou groom the next guy who鈥檚 going to take your job, or else.鈥?It doesn鈥檛 work that way.鈥?/p>
(Somewhere in Pittsburgh, Ben Roethlisberger nods silently.)
It took years for the old wounds created by Favre bristling at his replacement being drafted to heal. And after their famous photo op at the 2013 NFL Honors Preston
Brown Color Rush Jersey
, the two have continued to work on their relationship, as Favre said he talked to Rodgers last week.
But even that took effort.
鈥淚 told Aaron, if I do anything, I鈥檓 going to get you a phone that works,” Favre said. “That guy may be the worst at returning messages.鈥?/p>
Of course Niklas
Hjalmarsson Jersey
, for a long time Favre was the one giving Rodgers the cold shoulder. So perhaps it’s a last bit of payback, between two men whose competitiveness put them among the best to ever play.Former
Cleveland Cavaliers coach David Blatt is joining European basketball powerhouse
Olympiakos.

The Greek side says the 59-year-old Blatt has agreed on a two-year deal.
Blatt, who helped Russia become European champion in 2007, is quoted on Olympiakos’ site as saying, ”It fills me with pride and motivation to do my utmost to give the club and its special fans the very best part of me.”
Blatt was unexpectedly hired by the Cavaliers in 2014 after winning the EuroLeague with ?accabi Tel Aviv. He was fired by the NBA side in January 2016.
Blatt also previously coached Aris Tony
Jefferson Jersey
, Dinamo Moscow, Anadolu Efes when it was known as Efes Pilsen, Benetton Treviso and Dinamo St. Petersburg. He was last in charge of Turkish side Darussafaka. Blatt also had stints in charge of Israel and Russia.
Olympiakos is a three-time European champion and 12-time Greek champion. Houston
Texans Customized Jerseys
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов

Текст сообщения*
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить